Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Morningstar new update for 2017

We have a problem understanding each other.y'alls chose me as a little kid.I grew up MK ULTRA,but not Disney's being due to the racial predilections of the times.I have immunity for our adventures,its a given,the mason attorney Mark McClelland despite finding my tattoo on my head in glow in the dark ink,otherwise invisible ink,he refused to honor that,he didn't let me talk to Him via phone either.yes my boss called concerned about me and McClelland hung up on Him.(source of grief with Panama Papers- same lawyer)..
Thanks for the implants for my migraine/epilepsy seizure control, it keeps me out of the ER.CIA doctor Delgado did that surgery. The current handler whoever that is,this-all of these microchips are not in sync with your current agenda.I've been getting harassed and shocked awake,cause the hackers wants the Don removed.when he was chosen.I don't know who the hacker is,contact of this sort is just thru the RFID.Mark drugged me before too,not cool.

If my handler needs to contact me please by all means use regular means,like cellphone call,text message, email,snail mail,schedule a visit; I'm lonely besides.

I have several of these RFIDs,at least one of these

is the potentially lethal type, contains cyanide. Hence,it is crucial that these be properly synchronized. Currently teams of people with conflicting agendas continuously hack these RFIDs.some are from Calvary Church.Make em pay.๐ŸŽธ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐ŸŽตalso,people from Calvary Church have been trying to seize control of my accounts, each time I go to the BA they are there. Not able to follow thru by myself,because of them.they are extortionist. And Daniel Hicks does NOT have any authority whatsoever, when it comes to me,my health and welfare,finances.he actually has a personal vendetta against me.
The other MK ULTRA personnel are struggling with the same issue. Hackers,this is why so many have issues,hackers.we are not to blame.we are struggling to make the world a better place to live.in a world of conformists they hate us for being different, then complain they want/need change. We are the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment