Wednesday, September 21, 2016

whine

I recently got web service at home,I'd had put off getting it since then idea of free web/net neutrality sounded appealing. Someone didn't like it,and messed with the box on the house cuttings the ground wire and yanking it from its screws into the stucco... Sucked. So the tech guy came out to fix it,then when he re- established my connection he forgot some important details. And in the same two day time frame I get call from expensive retailers regarding picking up purchases that I did NOT make!!! WTF!!

Yes I called SAPD yet again.and the FBI I'm indigenous American, they said call the FTC.

Identity theft is a major hassle.I got another T-shirt, on that. One of the perps goes by
the name John Navarro.

No seizures today so I'm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment